The Civil Service Retirement Fellowship (CSRF) is a community and its thanks to our amazing volunteers that we are able to provide our charitable services.
There are many ways you can get involved and help the CSRF.
- Befrienders – provide friendship calls, home visits or letter writing to those of our beneficiaries who are looking for some companionship
- Local Group Volunteers – all of our groups are run by local volunteers who lend a hand in many different ways (administration, finance, arranging trips and speakers or just making the tea)
- Research Volunteers – interviewing beneficiaries about their time in the civil service
- Local or Departmental Ambassadors – help introduce us to colleagues or others within your local community
- Help us on social media and spread the word about our services
We love to welcome new faces to the CSRF Community.
If you have time to give, however much or however little, we’d love to hear from you. For more information on volunteering opportunities email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 8691 7411 or complete the form below.